First Open Registry Edtior :-
For This Follow Below Steps:
- Open Run Window ( Press “Win+R” key)
- Type “Regedit”
Now You Show Registry Editor Window :-
- Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Select Control Panel
- Select International
In Left Panel You Show Three Filds “Name”, “Type”, “Data”.
- In Name Fild Select String “S1159” And Type “Your Name” In Data Value.
- Now Select String “S2359″And Again Type “Your Name” In Data Value.
Now Close Registry Edtior.
Now Restart your PC.
After Restarting PC In TaskBar Notification Area Where Clock Is Shown In This AM And PM Fild You Show It Is Replace By Your Name.
Open Run Command:-
Before I show you how to create your own Run commands, let’s take a quick look on how to open Run Command. First of all, you need to open the Run window by just pressing the Windows Key along with the R key, (For example Windows + R). Now, you have type the name of the program that you desire to open up or execute. Unfortunately, not all programs can be accessed through this method. So, let me show you how to create Run commands that do not come as inbuilt commands.
Follow Steps to Create your own run commands:-
1.The first step is to select the software or application for which you want to make custom Run command. For example, let us consider Google Chrome as the example here. Remember, you can choose any application other than which is already there in the Run command.
2. In the second step, right click on the desktop of your computer system and make a new shortcut. Right click > New > Shortcut
3. As you select the Shortcut option in the 2nd Step, it will open up a dialog box. And, the dialog box will ask you path of the application or software for which you want to create the Run command.
4. Now, you need to browse through the files and choose the one that shows “firefox.exe”. Well, it is quite obvious that all the executable files can be found in the C drive (or wherever the Operating System has been installed), inside the folder “Program Files”. For example, “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”
5. Once you are done with Step number 4, just click on “Next” button and simply provide a relative name to that shortcut. Remember, the same name will be used later in the Run command.
For example, “MF” for Mozilla Firefox
6. Now, click on the “Finish” button. Once it is done, an icon related to that application or software will show up on your computer’s screen. It means that the process of creating shortcut has been done successfully.
7. In this step, just cut and paste that recently made shortcut icon into your computer’s root drive, in its Windows folder.
For example, C:\ Windows , Make sure you are the administrator of the computer or have its password.
8. Now, you are done with the set up and can run the application through Run Command. Just go to Run and enter the keyword “MF”, and Mozilla Firefox will begin executing.
I Hope this Post will Easeup your Work.
Follow this Blog to Recieve Updates Everytime a New article is posted.
Follow This Blog.
First method :-
Boot up with DOS and delete the sam.exe and sam.log files from Windows\system32\config in your hard drive.
Now when you boot up in NT the password on your built-in administrator account which will be blank (i.e No password).
This solution works only if your hard drive is FAT kind.
Second method :-
Put your hard disk of your computer in any other pc .
Boot that computer and use your hard disk as a secondary hard disk (D’nt boot as primary hard disk ).
Then open that drive in which the victim’s window(or your window) is installed.
Go to location windows->system32->config
> And delete SAM.exe and SAM.log
Now remove hard disk and put in your computer.
And boot your computer……
Notepad Magic Trick :-
Open notepad and type .LOG and save anywhere and Reopen it.
Every time when you open this file it display current time.
Make Your PC Faster Simply Change Your Registry Setting :-
> Go To Start Click Run Type regedit.
> Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
> Select Control Panel Folder.
> Select Desktop Folder.
> In Right Side Panel Select MenuShowDelay.
> Right Click On MenuShowDelay And Select Modify.
> Change Data Value 000 Instead of 400 and Click OK.
> Now Restart Your PC You Will Notice That Your Computer Has Become Much More Faster.
Create A Folder Without Any Name :-
> Right Click On Folder And Select Rename.
> Then Pressing ALT key From Your Key Board And Type 0160 From Your Key Board.
> While Pressing 0160 Don’t Release The ALT key.
Increase internet speed 20% without using any software –
Microsoft reserves 20% of your available bandwidth for their own purposes like Windows Updates and interrogating your PC etc. By unreserving this bandwidth, you can make your internet speed faster 20%.
Follow Steps :-
Click Start then Run and type “gpedit.msc” without quotes.
Then go to Local Computer Policy>Computer Configuration>Administrative Templetes>Network>QoS Packet Scheduler. Click on QoS Packet Scheduler. In the right side , find Limit Reservable Bandwidth and double click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
It will say it is not configured but the truth is under the ‘Explain’ tab. Select ‘Enable’ and set reservable bandwidth to zero.
Click on ‘Apply’ and your internet speed will boost up by 20%.
Have you ever wondered how can you make your computer speak whatever you input to it like in the movies? Would it not be fun? If only it was possible! because now it is possible. if you wish to know how to do this, then you have come to the right place. With this trick, you can create a script in Windows which will make your computer speak whatever you input to it.
To create one such talk script, follow the steps given below:-
Copy and paste the exact code given below.
Dim Message, Speak
3. Click on File Menu, Save As, select All Types in Save as Type option, and save the file as Speak.vbs or “*.vbs”.
4. Double click on the saved file,Enter some text in enter text column and click OK.
Now your Computer will speak / talk what you typed in Step 4. Try it yourself.
Windows Compatibility: This VBS file can be executed on all versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Personal Experience: I personally showed this trick to many of my friends and they were literally left awestruck. You too can impress your friends by making your PC talk and be the Computer Wiz.
Close the current program :-
Typing ALT + F4 will close the program that is running. This is useful as it saves you time mousing over the “X” and clicking.
Minimize all windows :-
Simply pressing Windows + D will minimize everything you have up, which will save you some time pressing the minimize button for each window.
Close the current window/tab :-
Stick of moving all the way to that X button? Press CTRL + W and the current window will close.
Bring up the system information window :-
Press Windows + Pause/Break and the System Information panel will be ready to go. This might be the only use for the Pause/Break key you will ever find, so enjoy it!
Open the task manager directly :-
If you want to bypass the interrupt that happens when pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and jump right to the task manager, typing CTRL + Shift + ESC launches it directly.
Better multiple monitor control :-
There are several useful keyboard shortcuts for controlling open windows on multiple monitors. By pressing the Windows Key + Arrow Keys will cause a window to quickly snap to each side of either monitor. Alternatively, hitting Shift + Windows Key + Arrows will cause the window to jump to the other monitor. Lastly, By pressing Windows + P will allow you to quickly set up a second display or projector.
Fix little mistakes :-
Did you know you can undo almost any action? CTRL + Z is the ultimate hot key, and for sure you know about it already, however note that undo doesn’t just apply to typing. If you accidentally delete or move a file, you can hit CTRL + Z to bring it right back to where it was. In Chrome and Firefox you can also undo closing a tab using CTRL + SHIFT + T.
If your mouse is not working and you don’t wish to wait till you get a new mouse,
you would definitely like to know how you can use your keyboard as mouse.
Windows 8, Windows 7 Users:
- Open Ease of Access Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking Ease of Access Center.
- Click Make the mouse easier to use.
- Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the Turn on Mouse Keys check box.
You can also increase the acceleration and speed of your mouse movements according to your needs.
You can alternately press the Alt+Shift+Num Lock combination to instantly activate Mouse keys.