Open Run Command:-
Before I show you how to create your own Run commands, let’s take a quick look on how to open Run Command. First of all, you need to open the Run window by just pressing the Windows Key along with the R key, (For example Windows + R). Now, you have type the name of the program that you desire to open up or execute. Unfortunately, not all programs can be accessed through this method. So, let me show you how to create Run commands that do not come as inbuilt commands.
Follow Steps to Create your own run commands:-
1.The first step is to select the software or application for which you want to make custom Run command. For example, let us consider Google Chrome as the example here. Remember, you can choose any application other than which is already there in the Run command.
2. In the second step, right click on the desktop of your computer system and make a new shortcut. Right click > New > Shortcut
3. As you select the Shortcut option in the 2nd Step, it will open up a dialog box. And, the dialog box will ask you path of the application or software for which you want to create the Run command.
4. Now, you need to browse through the files and choose the one that shows “firefox.exe”. Well, it is quite obvious that all the executable files can be found in the C drive (or wherever the Operating System has been installed), inside the folder “Program Files”. For example, “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”
5. Once you are done with Step number 4, just click on “Next” button and simply provide a relative name to that shortcut. Remember, the same name will be used later in the Run command.
For example, “MF” for Mozilla Firefox
6. Now, click on the “Finish” button. Once it is done, an icon related to that application or software will show up on your computer’s screen. It means that the process of creating shortcut has been done successfully.
7. In this step, just cut and paste that recently made shortcut icon into your computer’s root drive, in its Windows folder.
For example, C:\ Windows , Make sure you are the administrator of the computer or have its password.
8. Now, you are done with the set up and can run the application through Run Command. Just go to Run and enter the keyword “MF”, and Mozilla Firefox will begin executing.
I Hope this Post will Easeup your Work.
Follow this Blog to Recieve Updates Everytime a New article is posted.
Follow This Blog.